Fix QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error in easy steps
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software known for its simplicity. QuickBooks comes with great features and functionalities that even a non-technical user can use it. QuickBooks is designed and developed by Intuit, the official owner of QuickBooks and its affiliates. QuickBooks is one of the most-used accounting software worldwide, it is used by many small and mid-sized businesses.
It helps businesses to manage their accounting records easily like accounting, administration, expenses, payroll, and various other operations. Sometimes users also reported that they are getting QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error while using the software.
The primary reason would be some issues with .NET Framework in the windows 7 OS. Here we've given some of the reasons behind the QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error.
1. Due to some Damaged or Corrupted QuickBooks files
2. Due to some Error in Microsoft Windows Registry|
3. QuickBooks is not properly installed on the system
4. Some important files have been deleted from the system
The following list will show you what happens when you got the error:
1. The QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error starts popping on the screen
2. QuickBooks Desktop Program starts crashing
3. System starts working very slow and gives no response to the given Inputs.
4. Windows starts crashing
1. Press the Windows + R key to open Run Command
2. Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and press enter
3. Click on the Add/Remove tab, under the program and feature list
4. Find and click on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or later version
5. Select Uninstall
6. When the Uninstall process completes, Restart the system
7. After restarting, open Control Panel
8. Go to Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features
9. Select Add or Remove Windows features
10. Find the .NET Framework in the list and click on it
11. Checkmark the first and second box and Press OK
12. Once the Microsoft .NET Framework installation finishes click on OK to confirm
13. Now, restart the system so that the changes can take place.
1. Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
2. When the installation finishes, Stops all the running application on the system
3. Now, finally Runs the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to start repairing the problems and restart your computer.
We hope the given solutions help you in solving the . However, if the given solutions look confusing to you and you're thinking to get experts help, then feel free to get in touch with our certified technical experts, at .