QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software known for its simplicity. QuickBooks comes with great features and functionalities that even a non-technical user can use it. QuickBooks is designed and developed by Intuit, the official owner of QuickBooks and its affiliates. QuickBooks is one of the most-used accounting software worldwide, it is used by many small and mid-sized businesses.
It helps businesses to manage their accounting records easily like accounting, administration, expenses, payroll, and various other operations. Sometimes users also reported that they are getting QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error while using the software.
The primary reason would be some issues with .NET Framework in the windows 7 OS. Here we've given some of the reasons behind the QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error.
1. Due to some Damaged or Corrupted QuickBooks files
2. Due to some Error in Microsoft Windows Registry|
3. QuickBooks is not properly installed on the system
4. Some important files have been deleted from the system
The following list will show you what happens when you got the error:
1. The QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error starts popping on the screen
2. QuickBooks Desktop Program starts crashing
3. System starts working very slow and gives no response to the given Inputs.
4. Windows starts crashing